Commitment: Part Time - 2-4 hours a week
Office Address: Remote
Compensation: None - Volunteer position
Leads By Design is a social enterprise that offers free design coaching and mentorship to people from underrepresented backgrounds. Our mission is to diversify the face of design by providing underserved communities with the skills and knowledge they need to unlock their potential and plan for a successful career in technology.
As a Program Manager, focusing on Operations and Fellow success, you will define and implement strategies and create a sustainable, scalable process to onboard and support our fellows, and help them track toward successful completion of the program.
- Implement scalable strategies to refine our onboarding, training, and coaching processes
- Conduct ongoing assessments of our processes to identify inefficiencies and recommend improvements
- Facilitate and coordinate workshops, maintain timeliness and ensure consistent attendance
- Conduct bi-weekly check-ins with Mentees and Fellows, monitoring progress against pre-defined goals
- Prepare monthly reports for the Leadership Team on the State of the Program
- 1+ year of experience in operations, program management, or a related field.
- Passion for design and mentorship
- Able to analyze large problems based on impact and develop a roadmap
- Excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and build relationships